Lol here’s another cliche blog, but I feel like most people don’t really know little quirky shit about me. So I thought I’d share 10 things.
- By the end of my third grade year, I read over 230 books. Lol how do I know this? Cause I was in a book club! Haha I read the newspaper and got lost in the Harry Potter series when I was that age. I was a pretty cool kid.
- I don’t like small talk. It makes me uncomfortable and yea … I’m uncomfortable, next thing.
- I have four names. My first name, two middle names, and my last name – and I almost got my mom AND dad’s last name. Lol luckily they didn’t hate me that much. It was hard enough on me coming up as a kid trying to learn what I have.
- I don’t really eat meat. I don’t eat pork at all and chicken makes me sick just to smell it. Time and time again, I’ve told myself I was going to cut out all meat because the health benefits are a plus too , but I never commit completely. Haven’t had the determination, but one day.
- I want to move to the country. Not sure where yet, but most likely I will be … (Or at least to a smaller city)
- I can shape my tongue like a three leaf clover! Hahahaha I learned in 6th grade. Haven’t stopped since lol
- I’m the oldest of four kids. Proud big sister of two brothers and a little diva of a sister. They’re literally my everything.
- I listen to just about every type of music. Except heavy metal. Contemporary and the blues are my favorites.
- I consider myself an outcast. I prefer the lone wolf life, but I generally get along with everyone.
- Last but not least, my favorite fun fact. I’m an emotional/stressful baker. If I’m feeling unlike myself or have a lot on my mind, I will have an entire bakery at my house. It’s a habit I developed in middle school. It has it’s perks haha
Okay.. That’s it. Nothing out of this world, but hopefully you found something out that you didn’t know about me already.